This is very short and random BUT I was talking with a friend of mine, and we ended up discussing about Miyazaki and his movies and Joe Hishaishi’s music, and how wonderful they both were.
It led me to a video of one of his concerts for the 25th anniversary of the Ghibli studios, and I can’t keep this gem for myself – so here we go, guys, two hours of pure pleasure.
Do enjoy it well ❤
Some random thoughts of the day (to add a bit to this article, huh):
- Tomorrow’s a day off and this is great
- I had the longest day, with classes ending on a translation exam (I had to translate a piece from The Three Musketeers from French to English, that was pretty hard, huh)
- I finally saw Inception & Shutter Island and my mind is in complete mind fuck right now, let me be honest
- I made some crêpes today and that’s the best thing in the world, let me tell you
- I FINISHED MY 50K FOR THE NANOWRIMO. LIKE, PLEASE.
- In one month and 10 days I’m back in Dubai for Christmas Holidays & I can’t wait o/
- My mum did a Snapchat account, that’s going to be fun
- I still don’t get how Leonardo Di Caprio is not recognised as one of the best freaking actor there is out there
- I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE HUNGER GAMES 3.2
Well, with thus, I’ll leave you there, my lil’pies,
Have a really, really nice day, and I’ll try filming something for you guys today!
Loads of lil’kisses from a