I TURNED 19.
Yep, yep, I grew one year older and, as I’m still being in the age where you rejoice from gaining one, here is a little celebratory post with 19 goals for 19 years. I was supposed to publish that last week, as Mashable told me it was my best week for planning things – and we all know Mashable is a trustworthy source, right?? But well, things happened and, despite turning 19, my dear procrastination didn’t leave me… alas!
19 goals for 19 years
- Learn to love myself
- Learn a new language
- Discover five new places
- Focus on one novel
- Read as many books as possible
- Succeed college-wise
- Hang out at least twice a month for something special with my Sister
- Get princess hair
- Get involved in something at college
- See my best friends at least once
- Get this tattoo I’ve been dreaming of
- Get an internship in press
- Start my driving lessons
- Discover new things everyday (culture-wise)
- Do something I’m proud of
- Make new friends
- Be honest
- Keep my blog and QaA alive
- Be happy
Maybe by writing those down and actually having them published somewhere, I’ll end up doing things, who knows? I’m not really going to explain why I choose each one of them, but they’re thought about, and I might do an update sometime or another, yeah?
And you guys, what would be your goals?
I’m going back to Paris today to enjoy the Euro finale, #guiltypleasure, but when I’m back, I’ll do a lovely post about my week spent in that lovely Paris city!
Lots of lil’kisses from a