Today, I don’t have much type, it’s quite a busy time (as you could see on the blog, I’ve missed out two days!) so here are simple questions tags! Hopefully you’ll get to know me a bit more and I’ll get to know you as well: choose 5 of this questions and answer them in the comments, right?
1. What is one of your biggest dreams?
I visited London this summer and I fell in love with this city and I can say for sure that my life-dream is to live in London and exerce as a journalist. Goaaaals.
2. Name three things that are physically close to you.
My Totoro mug, full of delicious tea ; a soft and fluffy blanket ; a book I have to read for uni, Là-bas by J-K Huysmans!
3. What’s an ideal Sunday for you?
Oh, easy peasy! Waking up late, going for a brunch and eat loads or making some pancakes and orange juice home to eat while watching some TV series, cuddled in my favorite blanket. After that, procrastinating and reading or watching some great great piece of art.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Nope! I’m currently learning, though, can’t wait till I put my hands on that piece of paper.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
7:55am! I had class at 9, which is why… Otherwise I definitely wouldn’t have opened an eye before 11am at least aha
6. What’s one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Oh my, that’s a hard one. I think I’d go with my black winter dress, simple as heck but oh so pretty!
7. What was the last movie you saw?
I went to the theatre and saw Inferno!
8. What does your last text message say?
“We’re almost there, L. needed to go to the washroom!” – what a fascinating last text ahah ; we were meeting up with a friend after class and, there o/
9. Something physical that stands out?
I don’t think I have anything particular!
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yup I’ve visited a lot of countries, a bit from everywhere, and I’m oh so grateful for that!
11. Do you like sushi?
I don’t! Unless they’re veggie/fish-free, as I don’t eat fish nor seaweed or anything that comes from the sea for the matter.
12. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
I think I’d put some Queen on and pretend I’m some kind of majestic Freddie.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Natural ones! Homeopathic floral thingies – don’t think they’ve helped a lot though, as I’m still undergoing a fabulously ridiculous sleep pattern.
14. How many siblings do you have?
One ! Little one, little cute one, little bratty one sometimes too.
15. Do you have any weird phobia?
I don’t know if that’s weird or not but I can’t handle anything that has a matter with eyes! Be it people touching their eyes, seeing eyes roll or things happening to eyes in movies, ugh, it makes me feel bad whenever I think of it.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
20 ! On July 1st.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Yup, I do, and I have a huge correction aha
18. Do you color your hair?
I do! I did some purple, some red, some acajou, went back to my brown, tried some lighter shadows and all kind of things – but my hair don’t take colour well, it’s too dark for it to work usually.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Work, work, work! I’ve got things to do for uni, ugh.
20. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Caramel Frappucino when I need something fresh and a caramel macchiato/hot chocolate when I want something hot!
21. What did you want to be when you were little?
Oh, I had multiple phases! I remember one when I wanted to be an archeologist as I had been reading Christian Jacq’s books about Ancient Egypt and loved it tremendously ahah
22. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Hydrate! It’s primordial, but I’m so bad at remembering to do it every single morning and night, ugh.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Aha yes, yes, loads! I’m 100% more productive at night!
24. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
YES. COKE >>>>> PEPSI. Thanks.
25. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
I don’t have one in particular! Let’s say, take life as it goes?
What would be your answers? Do tell me!